Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pixel People

Pixel People is a cute little game app made for your iPhone (and I believe Android phones now!) that let's you build your very own city!
Here's a picture of mine, which is unfortunately too large to be viewed now. Don't take this as me bragging. Take it as a tribute to how addicting this game is!
I'm not just posting to share this game with you, I'd also like to write about my experience trying to unlock the Easter Bunny. If you google something like "Pixel People Easter Egg Hunt" or some variation, the wikipedia page that pops up says that the Easter Bunny is only available from April 10th-30th of 2013.
However, I unlocked the Easter Bunny this month (today!) by doing this:

  1. Go to the Gene Pool building. 
  2. Press the "View" button, then click on the very last box (it should be grey at this point since you are probably reading this to get the Easter Bunny).
  3. Press the "Unlock" button, which will then prompt a pop-up asking if you would like to spend 25u (Utopium) to unlock the Egg Hunt.
  4. Search for your eggs after paying the 25u. (If you need help finding the eggs for your egg hunt, click here!)
  5. Then after finding all of the eggs, head over to Utopia HQ and click on the Easter Bunny mission to complete!

**Important! In my personal experience, I had to pay twice because I started the egg hunt on Tuesday but did not complete it on Tuesday. Therefore today, Wednesday, I had to repay to start my egg hunt again. I'm not sure if it just really makes you pay 50u but I'm thinking you just have to finish the same day you pay. Goodluck!**
Here is also a thread discussing peoples' issues with completing the Egg Hunt after April:
http://pixelpeople.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:5363

I wanted to share this to maybe help some people save 25u (or just fulfill the relentless urge to complete all of the jobs).
If you would like any other help with the game, just comment below!

No comments: