Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bath and Body Works Mini-Haul!

I have a mini-haul from Bath and Body Works to post about! 
I really try to not go overboard when I go to B&BW, so I tend to buy sample sizes a lot more than full size items. This is just to make sure that I really, truly like something before I dish out for the full size. If something doesn't have a sample size, like a full-size lotion, I'll try out the lotion and walk around for a while to decide whether or not I love it enough to buy it. But today, I pretty much already knew that I loved these scents so here's what I got!
Two hand sanitizers, two soaps and one sample size (or travel-size) lotion!
I love this matching set! I have to say that I doubt this literally smells like a coral reef. I actually think it might be closer to watermelon! I think what really got me was the fact that I have always loved the ocean, especially coral. This even matches my bathroom, which is Hawaiian themed! 
I recently got back from a family vacation in Italy, so seeing this in B&BW made me happy! I actually bought solid lemon-shaped and scented hand soap in Sorrento, Italy but this is much easier to use on a daily basis. I want to save the lemon soap I got from Italy for special occasions, whereas I will use this soap regularly. I personally think this smells pretty spot-on, minus the alcohol of course. What makes it even better is the fact that this soap has olive oil too! I'm interested to see how this affects the soap.
 Testing out how I feel about this new scent by B&BW :)
Last, but not least! I love s'mores, it's true! I think the little face probably sold me on this one. I'm not really sure it smells exactly like s'mores but it is close enough for me and I've been excited for fall to come! I love all of the warm, delicious treats that come with it--including s'mores (; 

Want s'more of me? Let me know what you'd like me to blog about in a comment!

No comments: