Sunday, August 11, 2013

How to Organize Tissue Paper

This is how I organize my tissue paper! In the past I have usually bought the tissue paper that comes in multiple color packs and therefore I have accumulated quite a bit of tissue paper.


As you can see, my solution to storing tissue paper is a huge accordion file folder. However, you can choose any size to fit your needs. I like to save tissue paper that comes in presents or even from stores that wrap your clothes when you buy from them. So I chose a large filer to anticipate filling it up with even more tissue paper! 

If it suits you, you could go ahead and add labels to the different files according to the color or pattern :) I hope this helps you solve your tissue paper organizing problems! I have seen other methods of storing tissue paper, such as: 




So try out what ever works for you!

1 comment:

Kori Girl said...

The last picture- is that a shoe rack or some other type of rack? It's fantastic!